About the New Brunswick Senior Liberals Commission
The constitution of the New Brunswick Seniors Liberals Commission (NBSLC) is designed to represent the concerns of seniors. It was adopted at the NBLA Biennial Convention in Saint John, November 8, 2013.
Membership is open to all seniors who have reached the age of 60 and are members in good standing of the Liberal Party of New Brunswick.
- The New Brunswick Senior Liberals Commission advocates and supports the political principles of the Liberal Party of New Brunswick.
- Fosters an awareness of the Party and the political system among Seniors.
- Represents and promotes the interests of Seniors within the party and assists through advisement and policy development, Leaders, Officers and elected Members of the Party.
- Increases the active participation of Seniors within the provincial Liberal party.
- Sustains the ideas and organizational structures of the Liberal party of New Brunswick to meet the needs of citizens.
- Promotes the election of Liberal candidates to the Legislative Assembly.
We encourage all seniors to become a member of the NBSLC to contribute to the development of policies and to promote awareness of seniors’ issues.
For more information and to become a member:
Contact Mary Carpenter, President, NBSLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call the NBLA directly at 1-800-442-4902 or 506-453-3950.
Anne Marie Gillis