This Liberal government has been focused on improving access and the quality of healthcare in New Brunswick since day one.
- We hired a net new 90 doctors and more nurses to improve access to health care
- We invested in major renovations to expand and modernize hospitals across the province
- We became a leader in the country by being recognized by the federal government for a national Healthy Seniors Pilot Project right here in New Brunswick
- We signed an agreement with the Trudeau government to invest an additional $230 million in homecare and mental health services
- We launched a plan to create 1,000 new nursing home and memory care beds over the next five years to ensure our seniors have the care they need as they age
For more information, click on the links below: