How to Vote:
- Please note: in order to be eligible to vote for a leadership candidate you must submit a completed ‘Intent to Vote’ form by May 23, 2019. More detail on registering your ‘Intent to Vote’ can be found here.
- After this cut-off date, registered voters will receive important information on how to vote. Those who have provided an email address will be able to receive this information more quickly.
- There is no cost to vote for a candidate in the leadership process. However, there is a cost to attend the Leadership Convention in Saint John.
- Before the voting period opens each Registered Voter will receive a unique PIN which will be required in order to vote at the Leadership Convention.
- Registered Voters may cast their vote from any location online or by phone and are not required to attend in person at the Leadership Convention in Saint John.
- Voting will be open for a period of seven (7) days prior to the convention and can be submitted online or by phone. Voting stations will also be set up at the Convention venue.
- If there are more than two candidates for Leader, the vote will be conducted by preferential ballot, also referred to as a ranked ballot.
- Votes will be counted and weighed in accordance with the rules adopted by the Leadership Steering Committee which can be found here.
- If for any reason there is a concern regarding a member’s ability to participate in the Leadership Selection process, individuals are asked to contact their local riding association or the NBLA Office. The New Brunswick Liberal Association can be contacted by phone at 1-800-442-4902 or by email at email@example.com.
To go back to the main NB Liberal Leadership 2019 page click here.