Saturday, February 8 | 2:00 pm
Saint Croix Nomination Meeting
Garcelon Civic Centre
22 Budd Ave
Saint Stephen, NB
Saint Croix Association Nomination Meeting
Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Registration: 12 pm – 2 pm
Event Start: 2 pm
Location: Garcelon Civic Centre, 22 Budd Ave, Saint Stephen, NB E3L 1E9
Important Note for Voting at the Nomination:
- Voting at Nominating Conventions shall be open only to those persons who have been registered members of the New Brunswick Liberal Association for at least three (3) days prior to the day of the convention and who reside within the riding. Membership applications can be completed online here.
- On the day of the nomination, February 8, all members must register to vote at the meeting. Registration will open at 12 pm and close at 2 pm. Anyone not already registered, and not currently in line to register, will not be allowed to vote at the convention.
Important Nomination Dates and Times:
- January 29, 2020 – 5 pm – Deadline for individuals to submit completed Green-Light packages.
- February 4, 2020 – 5 pm – Deadline for individuals to sign-up as a member to vote at the nomination.
- February 8, 2020 – 2 pm – Nomination meeting. Registration will open at 12:00 pm and close at 2:00 pm. Anyone not already registered, and not currently in line to register, will not be allowed to vote at the convention.
Official nomination contestants:
Complete rules and procedures for nominations can be found here.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 506-453-3950.